Inspiring students to develop a love of music
- Music Hubs
- CPD & Training
- International Schools
- Award-winning music education
- For students aged 5–11
- For students aged 11–16
- Consultancy and Licensing
- Supporting modernisation
- Charanga’s online platform
- National and state governments
- Workforce development
- Success Stories
- South Australia
- Czech Republic
A comprehensive and consistent approach to music learning
Charanga Combined brings together two highly-respected music education programmes to provide teachers at all-through, independent, international, middle and special schools with a source of high-quality interactive resources and creative tools. You can now access and seamlessly switch between different types of content on our platform, depending on your students’ needs and skills. Support for personalised lessons and course building will also save you time.
The award-winning primary music resource
Lessons for students aged 5–11, a customisable library of songs, creative tools, interactive teaching resources, and more.
Sparking creativity. Supporting music-making
The perfect introduction to digital multitrack recording and sequencing, and more – with no seat limits.
Create student logins
The students’ area of Charanga is called Yumu and is password-protected. From here, pupils can access all content you choose to share with them, their work and more. Mix and match Charanga content, lessons and tools with your own materials and projects.
Try it yourself. Start a free 30-day trial.
See what Charanga Combined can do for you and the young people you work with.
- ✔ Schemes of Work and ready-made projects
- ✔ A customisable library of songs, interactive teaching resources and creative tools – including YuStudio, a beginner-friendly DAW for schools
- ✔ Set and assess work online
- ✔ Unlimited access for every teacher and student at your school