Music technology offers young people new routes into music, helping to expand their musical tastes, experiences and knowledge while unlocking their creativity – which is why YuStudio, Charanga’s cloud-based digital audio workstation (DAW) for schools, is integral to Charanga Secondary. Together with the programme’s specialist content, the DAW offers students aged 11–16 the perfect introduction to digital multitrack recording and sequencing. You'll find everything in one place:
- ✔ YuStudio – a purpose-built DAW for schools.
- ✔ Ready-made projects supporting YuStudio’s use.
- ✔ Set and assess work online.
- ✔ A Bonus Library of resources and tools to enhance your curriculum.
YuStudio is a significant addition to Charanga’s cloud-based teaching and learning tools for music education. The cloud-based digital audio workstation (DAW) has all the features you would expect from a professional DAW but with no seat limits. Artist packs from renowned artists such as Evelyn Glennie, the world’s leading solo percussionist, are included.
Try it yourself. Start a free 30-day trial.
See what Charanga Combined can do for you and the young people you work with.
- ✔ Schemes of Work and ready-made projects
- ✔ A customisable library of songs, interactive teaching resources and creative tools – including YuStudio, a beginner-friendly DAW for schools
- ✔ Set and assess work online
- ✔ Unlimited access for every teacher and student at your school