Instrumental and vocal instructors are often the public face of Music Education Hubs. The more supported they are to deliver high-quality teaching, the higher the engagement with your wider range of services.
Charanga has a longstanding and highly respected Music Professional programme for instrumental teachers that provides state-of-the-art digital resources in tandem with a CPD and training offer.
- A bank of flexible digital resources and teaching apps, including a range of beginner-stage WCET courses for specific instruments and voice.
- Access to Schemes of work for classroom music that are National Curriculum compliant and follow Model Music Curriculum guidance.
- A VideoLink system to facilitate everything from whole-class or large group lessons from a remote location to rehearsals and catch-up lessons.
- Access to Yumu, a secure online learning space for students, enabling teachers to upload materials, set assignments and share their lesson content.
- Access to an Online Individual Learning Plan tool developed in partnership with Awards for Young Musicians that enables teachers and students to set goals based on students’ interests and needs.